As you know we headed out from grandma Barbs in our RV for a soccer tournament in Temecula for Harlie and Tommie. Harlie's team had some close games and lost two games in the last seconds. Tommie's team on the other hand did much better. They won their first game 1-0. The second game they lost 4-1 to a gold team advancing to a Premier team next year. They played again this morning and won 3-0. Because of the win this morning it gave them enough points to advance to the Championship game. They played the same team they lost to the day before. It was a very intense/physical game. After two 40 min halfs the score was tied 0-0. They went into two 10 min sudden death overtimes in which both teams had many shots on goal with great saves by the keeper. The score was still 0-0, so it went to penalty kicks. Our keeper blocked 2 shots giving us the win. Although Tommie did not play in the championship game, she had many great saves this weekend that helped the team get to the championship game. We are so proud of her!!!! WAY TO GO TOMMIE!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!
- ► 2009 (33)
- Thanksgiving Soccer Tournament
- Clip from the 1st Annual Thanksgiving Talent Show....
- Naomi and Mikes New additions
- Hey all!! I finally figured out how to work thi...
- Thanksgiving Assignments
- I love this!
- Just a quick note! One of the professors from my ...
- Fire Evacuation Drill
- okay, so Brea ison fire. Literally. An...
- Just had to share...
- So I am driving home from Phoenix, I am by myself ...
- apple doesn't fall far from the tree...
- Halloween at the Rex's
- Law School Isn't As Fun As it Looks
- Mike Received His Notice for LA County FD
- Nate and Lara are Engaged!
- Ok family - I'm trying something new! I know most ...
- ▼ November (17)