I have nothing really exciting to post but I think this blog idea was great! Thanks for getting this started Mom (Debby). John and I just celebrated our 14 year wedding anniversary last month and we went to Catalina for the weekend. With NO kids. It was a much needed break. I have never been there so I was really excited. Mabye next year we can go somewhere and take an airplane!
- ► 2009 (33)
- Thanksgiving Soccer Tournament
- Clip from the 1st Annual Thanksgiving Talent Show....
- Naomi and Mikes New additions
- Hey all!! I finally figured out how to work thi...
- Thanksgiving Assignments
- I love this!
- Just a quick note! One of the professors from my ...
- Fire Evacuation Drill
- okay, so Brea ison fire. Literally. An...
- Just had to share...
- So I am driving home from Phoenix, I am by myself ...
- apple doesn't fall far from the tree...
- Halloween at the Rex's
- Law School Isn't As Fun As it Looks
- Mike Received His Notice for LA County FD
- Nate and Lara are Engaged!
- Ok family - I'm trying something new! I know most ...
- ▼ November (17)