Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Kitchen











OK for those of you who didn't hear yet our washing machine took it last breath last week. It overflowed and ruined the kitchen floors. During the damage demolishing they suggested we have the floors tested for asbestos and the test came out positive for asbestos under the floors. So we have to have the entry and kitchen contained and the men have to wear protective gear to rip up the floors. Think ET scene. This should be taking place Thursday or Friday.


I will keep everyone posted and updated on the progress. Right now I feel like I'm losing my mind. I took a few pictures for everyone. Hopefully after everything is said and done we will have a wonderful happy healthy kitchen.

3 comments:

GMA Barb said...

What a mess...One time our waterling broke upstairs in the bathroom and it leaked ddown through into the family room. ruined lots of carpet and both bathrooms upstairs....what a mess. It will pass.....

Grandma Debby said...

I've seen it in person! Hang in there. This too shall pass and it will look better.

Lisa Rapier said...

Wow! You can endure this too. Just think how great it will be when it's done!

Valentines

Followers