Friday, May 1, 2009

The Easter Egg problem

Okay.....Who did it????? Dave mentioned that he didn't have an egg hidden...WRONG....I found his yesterday right behind the house...Big and purple...just like Danny's...This is getting serious...I think there must be a mole in our group trying to mess with the purple egg holders. Hopefully a smart detective will be able to come up with a solution so this won't happen again. Actually grandpa helps the bunny and keeps track to where every egg is hidden sooooooo, it is a mystery that may take more than one person to solve.....

2 comments:

Grandma Debby said...

Looks like the starting of a revolt against finding your egg to me. We may have to go back to the old, old sysetm of turning in your egg to grandpa.....I don't know any of you who would lie in grandpa's face.....I wouldn't and I have always found my egg....I don't like it any more than the rest of you, and ALWAYS welcome any help I can get...tradition is tradition. Don't mess with grandma and grandpa (I was a teenager once and it's NOT pretty).

Lisa Rapier said...

Oh my! I have so many thoughts going through my head right now. But I think it's best if I don't say anything else. I love our family traditions.

Valentines

Followers