Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christams lists Mike and Naomi Rex

Naomi - sorry my list is a bit blah... I need gift cards to maternity stores or for maternity clothes, I am starting to need them!!!! I know there is a destination maternity store in the brea mall, other than that.... I don't know of any, I know kohls and target have ok maternity sections but I'm sure most of you know better than me! Otherwise I love Desseret bookstore gift cards. I'm sorry I'm boring this year, but we have no where to put anything else as we are trying to get rid of stuff to fit the baby!!!

Mike- I don't know what he wants, he is impossible for me to even shop for, but he always loves gift cards to fry's or home depot or lowes. I know he has fire stuff he is buying, but other than that he says he doesn't need anything at this moment. However his set of cordless drills and saw he got many christmases ago has died... the batteries are shot and the batteries costs just as much to replace as getting a new set almost... so that is something he was looking into.... so again sorry we are so blah this year! edit..... mike would like to add: a dremel-like tool kit he saw at frys (30 and under section): Cordless drill replacement batteries are Ryobi 18v ($40-$50 @ home depot)

1 comment:

Kris said...

Hello...is this Grandma Debby? I am trying to make sure I know how to reach all who left me a message on my blog, in case your name is drawn.

Valentines

Followers